Wednesday-Friday 6:30-9pm | Saturday 9am-5pm
As Christ-followers, sometimes we have difficulty in growing in our faith and living fruitful lives. Anxiety, depression, fears, unbelief, abuse and different addictions are an everyday reality for many. In churches, pastors often come across people who do not seem to be able to make progress in their Christian journey. This workshop explains how spiritual bonds may have come into our lives through our own sins, through the sins committed against us by others, or down the generations through the sins of our forefathers. Together, with a process of deep inner-healing, the recognition and breaking of these spiritual ties is necessary for us to experience the freedom that Jesus has promised all His followers in His Word.
The purpose of this seminar is to present these spiritual realities and to introduce the process of biblical deep healing.
Workshop leaders include Rev. Al Reitz, Director of 3rd Rock Ministries and member of New City Church and Rev. Gary Hixson, Director of Deep Healing International, home based in Seville, Spain.
Workshop is free to all participants.
Please register by September 29 by contacting Pat Reitz
firstname.lastname@example.org | 913-636-1773.
- Participants will need to bring paper to take notes.
- Beverages and light snacks will be provided.
- Childcare will be provided at all sessions. Please let Pat know when registering, how many children (including their ages) you will be bringing and for which sessions.
- This workshop is recommended for all Christ-followers ages 12 through 112.
- Love offerings will be accepted to cover workshop and travel expenses.
- Two-hour personal Ministry sessions will be offered for a $50 donation.